Study Areas on Campus
Public Computers (require login)
- Palanakila 112 Hallway
- Imiloa Hallway
- Student Activities Center
Main Study Areas
- The Library - computers, study rooms, and other services.
- The Great Lawn - Banyan Trees, tables and benches
Other Possible Study Areas
- Main hallway - tables, chairs, and computers. About 10 seats.
- Atrium - regular tables and chairs, open late, a little dark in the evening. Closes by 6:00pm. About 20 seats.
- Ākoakoa Island Cafe - closes at 2:00pm most days. Lots of seats.
- Upstairs landing, overlooking the great lawn - outdoor chairs and large tables, but can be a little windy and the light is not very good at night. About 15 seats.
- Outside landing on the Ka'a'wa side of the building - no shade or protection from the rain. About 20 seats.
- Outside - concrete tables and stools as you enter Palanakila from the main campus
- Atrium - no tables but some benches on the side, can be noisy. About 10 seats.
- Hallway on the first floor near room 112. Three seats and computers.
- The TAP room - Palanakila 109
- Lobby - tables, chairs, couches
- TRiO - computers and other services.
- Lobby - tables and chairs. About 10 seats..