Documents - forthcoming
This is not a real invitation from last year.
Contact Carla Rogers for more information.
- Graduation Checklist (PDF)
- Commencement Program (PDF)
- Letter sent to students who are graduating (PDF)
- Commencement Speaker Application (PDF)
If you are a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you are eligible to wear a tassel and stole.
Graduation Cap and Gown pick up dates are in April and May - contact the Windward CC Bookstore for more information.
Faculty and Staff: find out more about attending the ceremony
Graduation Check List
- STAR Academic Degree Audit
Check your STAR degree audit and work with your counselor to verify eligibility to graduate (with your Associate in Arts or an Academic Subject Certificate).
- Graduation Certification
Call 235-7413 for an appointment. This must be done by April 15, 2013 for your name to be on the commencement program. Last day to certify/apply for graduation is Wednesday, May 1, 2013. Completed form is submitted to the Admissions and Records office.
- Diploma Application Form
Completed at the Admissions and Records office after your graduation certification appointment.
- Graduation Fee
At the Business Office pay $15 for each diploma (in English). There is an additional $15 charge for a copy of your diploma written in Hawaiian.
- Cap and Gown
Order your cap and gown (includes tassel) through the Windward CC Bookstore by March 1, 2013. Orders can be picked up from April 15 to May 10. Cost is $36.00.
- Commencement Seating
Tickets are required for admission to the commencement ceremony in the theatre. Family and friends who do not have tickets may watch the ceremony from a nearby viewing room. Pick up theatre seating tickets beginning April 29th from Student Affairs, Room 212.
Call 235-7413 for an appointment or if you have questions.
- March 1, 2014 - last day to order your cap and gown from the Windward CC Bookstore
- March, 2014 - application is due to become a Student Commencement Speaker
- April 9, 2014 - last day for certification to get your name in the commencement program
- May 7, 2014 - last day to get certified for Spring 2011 graduation
- May 16, 2014 - Commencement dress rehearsal
- May 17, 2014 - Commencement