Help With Computers
Computer Support from Windward CC
Computer Support from the UH System
The mission of Computing Services is to facilitate meeting Windward Community College needs for highly effective instructional technology resources, support, planning, and management.
Windows and Macintosh computers are available for use by Windward CC students, faculty, and staff. Most public computers are available at the WCC Library. A wireless network and other computing resources are also available to meet the needs of the college.
- Computers on Campus (classrooms and open lab time)
- Borrow a Computer from the Library
- Buying Computers and Supplies - via the WCC Bookstore
- Technology on Campus - descriptions of basic computer tasks
- Pathfinders for Computing Resources - find books, websites and other resources
- Printing on Campus
- Setting up your UH Username - for email, MyUH Portal, etc.
- The Wireless Network
Useful Computer Links
- Add a firstname.lastname@example.org email address to your UH account
- Filedrop - to share files up to 800MB without using your email
- Getting Started with MyUH Portal
- High Performance Computing Outreach - faculty and researchers can apply for accounts on UH high-powered Teragrid. The online account application is available here .
- iTunesU - download class resources to iTunes
- UH Information Technology Services Help Desk
- UH Anti-virus Software Download
- UH Policy on the Use and Mangement of Information Technology Resources
- UH Status and Alerts
- UH Manoa Brownbag Trainings