The Admissions & Records office provides official transcripts reflecting coursework and grades for all credit courses taken at the University of Hawaii Windward Community College (WCC). For courses taken at another UH campus, a transcript request must be placed at that UH campus. Current students can view and print their academic record in MyUH via STAR.
Financial Obligation at any UH campus must be cleared before a transcript request can be processed. Currently enrolled students can view their holds by logging onto MyUH and selecting View Holds.
Processing and Transcript Fee
Standard Processing $5.00 per copy, processed within seven (7) business days of receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.
Rush Processing $15.00 per copy, processed within 24 business hours of receipt of request and payment. Processing time does not include mail/delivery time.
Ordering a Transcript
In-Person Ordering Go to the WCC Admissions & Records office and complete a Transcript Request form. Payment can be made at the Cashier’s office by cash, money order, check, or debit/credit card.
Mail Ordering Complete this Transcript Request form (pdf) and mail it to the WCC Admissions & Records office with payment by check or money order. Do not send cash via mail.
Online Ordering For an additional $2.25 processing fee, order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse. Payment is only by debit/credit card (must have a valid email address).
- All transcripts released directly to the student are stamped "Issued to Student" in a sealed envelope
- Hold-for-Grades transcripts are normally sent out within 2 weeks of semester grades being posted
- Hold-for-Degree transcripts are processed once degree has been conferred, generally 6-8 weeks after semester ends
Admissions & Records Office
Windward Community College
45-720 Keaahala Rd.
Kaneohe, HI 96744
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m.–4:15 p.m., Monday–Friday (closed on State of Hawaii holidays)
Cashier Hours: 8:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m., Monday–Friday (closed on State of Hawaii holidays)
Unofficial Transcript - only for Current Students
You can obtain an unofficial transcript yourself through MyUH. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to MyUH using your UH ID and password.
2. Click on the "STAR Degree Check/View Transcript" link
3. Click on the "Transcripts" tab
4. Select how you would like your transcript to be organized. A new window will open with your transcript, which you can then print or save as PDF.
Transcripts for Former Students
If you are part of the ‘Ohana program, you can access transcripts directly from STAR (https://www.star.hawaii.edu/student/). The instructions above in this section are for current students.