Commencement Program (PDF)
Letter sent out to students who are eligible to graduate (PDF)
Commencement Speaker Application (PDF)
If you are a member of Phi Theta Kappa, you are eligible to wear a tassel and stole.
Graduation Cap and Gown pick up dates are April 19 to May 13 - from the Windward CC Bookstore.
Faculty and Staff: find out more about attending the ceremony
Graduation Check List
- Graduation Check
See your counselor to find out if you are eligible to graduate (with your Associate in Arts or an Academic Subject Certificate)
- Graduation Certification
Call 235-7413 for an appointment. This must be done by the Commencement Program Deadline for your name to be on the commencement program
- Graduation Fee
At the Admissions and Records Office in Hale Alakai you must pay $15 for your diploma (in English). There is an additional $15 charge for a copy of your diploma written in Hawaiian.
- Cap and Gown
Order your cap and gown (includes tassel) through the Windward CC Bookstore. Orders can be picked up - dates to be determined.
Cost: $29.00 (subject to change without notice)
- February 25, 2011 - last day to order your cap and gown from the Windward CC Bookstore
- March 18, 2011 - application is due to become a Student Commencement Speaker
- April 14, 2011 - last day for certification to get your name in the commencement program
- May 4, 2011 - last day to get certified for Spring 2011 graduation
- May 13, 2011 - Commencement dress rehearsal
- May 14, 2011 - Commencement
Previous Commencement Ceremonies