Applying to be in the Lecturer Pool

Applying to be in the Lecturer Pool


The forms that you need to fill out can be found at Scroll down to "Form 27A - Application: Community Colleges Faculty or E/M Positions", which is the section entitled "Board of Regents Employment: Executive Managerial, Professional and Faculty".

Follow the directions on Form 27A, and mail the completed material to:

The Office of Academic Affairs
Windward Community College
45-720 Kea’ahala Rd.
Kane’ohe, HI, 96744.

The application must include:

  • Form 27A
  • Copy of your Transcripts (official ones will be required if you are hired)

Other items, such as a curriculum vitae, can also be submitted.

We do not accept electronic submission of materials.


May 5, 2015